Using the right outdoor business signs Denver area can be very important if you seek to promote your business. Doing so efficiently can give you a fighting chance against your competitors even if you’re running a startup and you don’t yet have the resources or the experience necessary to grow your business effortlessly.
As such, let’s take a look at some of the top business signs you should consider:
- Monument signs: These are large, freestanding signs that are typically placed at the entrance of a business or building. They can be illuminated or non-illuminated and can be made of a variety of materials such as stone, brick, or metal.
- Pylon signs: These are tall signs that are used to mark the location of a business from a distance. They are also illuminated and can be a great asset if your business is situated close to a highway or a large boulevard.
- Channel letters are individual letters or numbers that are typically illuminated and mounted on a building or monument sign. They can be made of metal, acrylic, or other materials and are often used for building and store-front signs.
- A-frame signs: Unlike most of the others on the list, these are portable signs that are typically used for temporary promotions or events. They can be made of wood or plastic and can be easily moved and stored.
- Dimensional signs: Used for large colorful and graphical depictions, these signs are made of wide variety of materials such as metal, wood, or acrylic and can be cut, shaped, and formed into unique and catchy designs. They are often used to create an original and memorable brand image.