Digital signage solutions are used in indoor and outdoor spaces such as: public transportation, museums, stadiums, shopping malls, hotels, restaurants, office buildings and administrative institutions, with the main purpose of strategically displaying messages for informing the audience in a simple and interactive way. In outdoor spaces, we often find digital signage in the form of large LED screens, which are located in crowded areas with heavy traffic, such as shopping malls.
Digital LED signs Denver signage solutions are constantly expanding. It is estimated that more than 200 companies around the world sell equipment for digital signage solutions, and their number is constantly growing.
When you want to have your signage converted to LED, regardless of where you will place them you must take into account the following benefits:
- These panels with LED technology emit a light that is comfortable to the eye
- The biggest plus is the low energy consumption compared to classic lighting systems
- The lifespan of LED lighting technology is also very long
- An advantage that many customers take into account is the design offered by LED panels: they are available in several sizes and shapes
- These lighting systems are environmentally friendly: they do not contain mercury or lead and do not emit harmful rays to human health, such as infrared and ultraviolet.